Friday, December 7, 2012

Greetings

hotels in Baltimore, Baltimore hotels, hotels

Hi there!


Welcome to the blog for the Inn at the Colonnade, written by yours truly, Sara Inglis.

Baltimore hotels, hotels in Baltimore, DoubleTree




Here I’ll be taking you to neat places in Baltimore, showing you some of my favorite spots around the hotel, and exploring the local culture! I want to keep you updated with our community and hotel so feel free to look around; I’m glad you stopped by.





A little about me:




I grew up in Westminster, a small suburb north of Baltimore; it’s part of the more country side of Maryland in my opinion. After high school, I wanted to see more of the world, outside of my country town. I went to school in South Carolina for a year and transferred to West Virginia University, where I graduated. In the past few years, I have spent a summer in Ocean City, studied abroad in Spain, spent another summer in South Florida, and somehow ended up living in Baltimore (even though I knew little to nothing about the city).




I have a passion for traveling and learning about new cultures so I was up for trying out a new place! So we’ll be exploring Baltimore together and seeing all of the cool places this city has to offer.

Oh, and I should probably let you know now, I root for the Steelers.

1 comment: